If you choose to click any of the links below to purchase these books, I do receive a small commission from the seller. It doesn’t impact your price at all! Thank you
Are you like me and love reading? Can you dive into a book to learn the business strategy and grab a highlighter and soak in all the knowledge?
There is so much to learn when it comes to setting up a successful business and I certainly did not want to go at it alone.
In my 20 years of selling in the B2B (Business to Business) space, I have read hundreds of books. Books to teach me skills, inspire me, and motivate me.
Books that Grew My Business
Here are my top 5 that have really opened my eyes and helped me move the revenue needle in my corporate work and in my business.
- Selling the Invisible – A Field Guide to Modern Marketing by Harry Beckwith. This book is for you if you are in the service industry. If your potential buyers can’t touch and feel your product, you have to market and engage differently.
- Rain Making by Ford Harding – FABULOUS read with tactical strategies to build your brand. I especially gravitate to the chapters on maximizing public relations strategies to build your authority and show off your subject matter expertise.
- The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women by Valerie Young, Ed.D. I rave about this book daily. It changed my life. It’s a guide to overcoming imposter syndrome. You need this one.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle. Hey ladies! YOU GET TO CHOOSE. YOU. You have the power to create the life you want. Glennon’s inspirational prose is clear, direct and a fabulous read to inspire you.
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek. If you don’t know Simon’s work via TedX, watch this talk here before you do anything else. Messaging is KEY.
How about you? What books have you read that have supercharged your business?